top of page
MELAtherm 10 Evolution
MELAtherm 10 Evolution
Washer Disinfectors for Practices and Clinics
Scroll down to learn more about this product.
Instrument decontamination even more efficiently with game-changing
The MELAtherm 10 Evolution series excel with convincing performance and ease of use. In addition to the proven product highlights of MELAtherm 10 – including active drying, integrated process agent intake and documentation interfaces at no additional cost, MELAtherm 10 Evolution washer disinfectors provide brandnew innovations for an even more efficient instrument decontamination workflow. MELAtherm 10 Evolution sets new standards in operation: Its large Smart-Touch Display features an intuitive operating concept with helpful video tutorials.
These product highlights make MELAtherm 10 Evolution unique:
● AquaBoost technology provides double rinsing pressure for up to 44 % enhanced instrument cleaning
● Large Smart-Touch Display with video tutorials for program selection and operation as easy as never before
● Active interior and exterior drying protects the instruments against corrosion and damage
● Perform user authentication and batch approval directly on the device with ProControl
● MELAconnect - access the device status and program progress via the mobile app
● Batch documentation with CF card or network
● Feeding process agents with the dosing unit without any additional charge
● Extended maintenance cycles of 24 months or 1000 cycles
● Practice-optimized washing chamber: With more than 80 baskets and accessories, you can customize the loading configuration to your needs. Reprocess instruments for up to 45 patients quickly and economically in one cycle.
You retain full control even during the program run: the new MELAconnect App allows you to access the device status and program progress from anywhere in your practice or clinic. Perform a fast and paperless batch approval right on the display with ProControl. The new AquaBoost technology ensures up to 44 % better outcome with double rinsing pressure for optimal cleaning results. The increased pressure permits the decontamination of even more instruments. Reprocessing of 23 handpieces and instruments for up to 40 patients in only 60 minutes, this is possible only with AquaBoost.
Whatever the size and specialization of your practice and clinic is, over 80 different baskets and accessories are available to adapt the practice-optimized washing chamber to all your needs. MELAtherm 10 Evolution is available in two versions - DTA (400 V three-phase current) and DTB (230 V AC).
bottom of page